Friday, May 22, 2009

Finding the Open Road

Finding the Open Road: A Guide to Self-Construction Rather than Mass Production (Roadtrip Nation)

This book really changes your perspective on what it means to be successful. In a world full of pressure and conformity, this book really gives a great perspective on success, self and life. I really love the ideas they give about making life decisions. It was meant to be a coffee table book because I liked the cover and now it is making my number one summer read. Enjoy! Please let me know what you think of it. Also, if anyone wants to set up some interviews and roadtrip the nation with me, I'm down.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

thanks for the post and really stoked you enjoy the book! :)

see you on the open road and if you are ever in southern california stop by and visit us!

~Chrystal, roadtrip nation