Friday, May 22, 2009

Sex God

Sex God: Exploring the Endless Connections

between Sexuality and Spirituality


I am currently reading Rob Bell's Sex God. I honestly am on like page 20, but so far so good. It was a gift from the lovely Nina Humphrey. So, we shall see how I like it. I will let you know what I think.

I read this book when I was in Italy. This book is one of those you need to take for what it is. Rob Bell has a lot of interesting things to say, but I also felt like he didn't say much.

I would have appreciated more direct statements rather than beating around the bush. However, Bell did approach tough subjects in new ways with interesting ideas about things.

I may reread this book at a different time in my life. I do think books come to us at times in our lives when we really aren't ready for them.

No comments: